Got a minute?
-MODULE 8

Hello sir, do you have a minute? I am Astha Sharma, an MBA Energy Trading Professional who is aspiring to build a long-term career in the industry of energy trading and one day become the best energy trader in the continent. I have worked as a Bunker Broker, Lubricant Trader and Oil Trader with the Risk Manager factors involved in Spectra Fuels during my summer Internship. I have heard that your organisation has vacancies, and with my energy trading, risk analysing, communication and negotiation skills, I would like to put fourth myself for the position of Energy Trader in your esteemed organisation. Being a gold medallist of my MBA batch, I would like to use all that knowledge, team and leadership skills and management lessons to help your organisation in becoming the market leaders of this very industry. Thank you for your time and patience for hearing me, I am hoping for a positive response.


Comments