My Story
-MODULE 3

This is the story about my convener-ship in one of the biggest departmental event in the college. Being a convener it was a very huge responsibility as giving a good result and also maintaining the upkeep which the seniors have set was another challenge. There were many difficulties on the way on which my leadership skills were challenged and I was suppose to be ready always. Working with team in different sections and with solving their disputes was another problem faced. Being update and being able to answer to all the queries made me learn a lot by which my team was able to bring 108% more participation than our previous batch in just 15 days of working making it a grand success. As I want to open my own event management firm this exposure really made me work upon my skills and prepared me for taking a step ahead of my dream.


Comments